In this short video I explain how to use the preposition IN.
The Preposition In
Used for unspecific times during a day, month, season or year:
- I like reading in the morning
- I like to do my exercises in the morning
- It’s Christmas in December!!!
Used to indicate a shape, colour, or size:
- Have you got these in size 7?
- I always buy my coats in black.
Used to indicate a location or place:
- I think I’m in the wrong town.
- I live in town I’ll take you to the train station.
- Oh no… I think my passport is in my other bag
Used to indicate a belief, opinion, interest, or feeling:
I believe in being positive!