Are you really happy about something???
These are different ways to express you’re happy in English.
- I am ecstatic about my exam results.
A feeling of excitement, energy and pleasure.
- I’m absolutely buzzing about my promotion.
Over the moon
To be very pleased:
- She is over the moon with her new car.
- I’m delighted for you. What great news!
Extremely happy about something:
- I’m so thrilled you’re coming to my housewarming.
- Emma was overjoyed she got the job with Emirates.
How happy are you today?